Subcultura Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Subcultura Clan

The official Subcultura GunZ Clan Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

lmfao crissi u have issues

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lokeydokey

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-06

lmfao crissi u have issues Empty
PostSubject: lmfao crissi u have issues   lmfao crissi u have issues Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:00 pm

crissi u're honestly talking to urself here, y r u annoying my friend somebody123? he could kick ur ass anytime, u better watch it or i'll tell perro to kick u from this clan
Back to top Go down
Bovv2urpimps

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: lmfao crissi u have issues   lmfao crissi u have issues Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:25 am

last i remember u hated somebody123 and kept telling the leader to kick him due to swapping / scamming but now all of a sudden ur his friend?
Back to top Go down
lokeydokey

PostSubject: Re: lmfao crissi u have issues   lmfao crissi u have issues Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:55 pm

dude just stfu, i was joking at that time cause he pissed me off, just leave him alone ok crissi? watch it
Back to top Go down
cRiSsI
Admin
cRiSsI

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: lmfao crissi u have issues   lmfao crissi u have issues Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:20 pm

lmfao crissi u have issues Gunz158

lmfao crissi u have issues Gunz160

lmfao crissi u have issues Gunz159

Now, tell him to stop annoying me. I think he's mad because he still thinks I kicked him from the clan.. Just to let everyone know, I NEVER kicked someone from the clan.
Back to top Go down
https://subcultura.forumakers.com
lokeydokey

PostSubject: Re: lmfao crissi u have issues   lmfao crissi u have issues Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:32 am

wtf? u kicked him out of the clan a month ago, he hasn't been in it for a long time, he's telling me u have a stuck up ego saying ur gf is a model when she should star in supersize me and u're turning ur bro against him, lol
Back to top Go down
cRiSsI
Admin
cRiSsI

PostSubject: Re: lmfao crissi u have issues   lmfao crissi u have issues Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:06 pm

1) I didn't kick him off the clan. I was online at the moment so he thinks it's me. (and I perfectly know who really kicked him since that person said it in clan chat right after)

2) I don't even have a girlfriend.. and never said so. He's just being an idiot.

3) I never turned my brother against him. But it's a fact that my brother also dislike him because he is always asking for tryouts and being annoying. I have nothing to do with it.

4) He is the one spamming my whispers and chat invite..

5) Before accusing someone Lokey, you should check for that facts. In this case, I did NOTHING of what he is accusing me of. I hope you are mature enough to understand that I am not the one to blame here.
Back to top Go down
lokeydokey

PostSubject: Re: lmfao crissi u have issues   lmfao crissi u have issues Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:08 pm

1.name of person? -.-

2.he says u were afk in a room saying u were at prom......if u dont' have a gf u must have been pretty desperate to post that as ur room name

3.he says ur bro at least talked to him and emailed him, but ever since u ''turned" him against him he has been ignoring him

4.he says u're insulting him and u block off whispr

5.if u lie u should not talk about maturity
Back to top Go down
cRiSsI
Admin
cRiSsI

PostSubject: Re: lmfao crissi u have issues   lmfao crissi u have issues Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:04 pm

1) perro1 (You know the leader.. )

2) I was at prom with a girl. But she's not my girlfriend. I would post a picture if you guys were a little more mature.

3) Again, I have nothing to do with the relation between him and my bro.

4) At a time I got pissed and I did insult him. But did you all the chat invites he sent me.. It was hell annoying.

5) I don't lie. Somebody123 is probably what.. 14 or 15. I'm 18. I just wanna play a damn game without him spamming my whispers.
Back to top Go down
kaiming528

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: lmfao crissi u have issues   lmfao crissi u have issues Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:57 pm

is this lokeydokey =.=
Back to top Go down
lokeydokey

PostSubject: Re: lmfao crissi u have issues   lmfao crissi u have issues Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:16 am

kk he said he's cool with u now lol, he says our leader is gonna pay now, anyways can u send me a pic of ur gf? 0.o prove she not fat...........?Smile
Back to top Go down
cRiSsI
Admin
cRiSsI

PostSubject: Re: lmfao crissi u have issues   lmfao crissi u have issues Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:53 am

lokeydokey wrote:
kk he said he's cool with u now lol, he says our leader is gonna pay now, anyways can u send me a pic of ur gf? 0.o prove she not fat...........?Smile

No. I don't know what the hell you could do with it.
Back to top Go down
lokeydokey

PostSubject: Re: lmfao crissi u have issues   lmfao crissi u have issues Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:51 pm

lol ahh u care for her! so u two are dating! either that or somebody123 was right about her being real fat.........or ugly
Back to top Go down
Bovv2urpimps

PostSubject: Re: lmfao crissi u have issues   lmfao crissi u have issues Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:01 am

why do u care about his personal life?
i kicked somebody123 and his ''bro'' from the clan and i sent him a screen of why they were kicked he should check his PM

''spreading the calories'' wow that shlt is so funny
Back to top Go down
lokeydokey

PostSubject: Re: lmfao crissi u have issues   lmfao crissi u have issues Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:32 am

well he's been kicked by quite a number of different admins he just keeps coming back, he does have a bro anyways umaga7795
Back to top Go down
lokeydokey

PostSubject: Re: lmfao crissi u have issues   lmfao crissi u have issues Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:03 pm

lmfao if u think he's cool y kick him? no idea wat his name is lol
Back to top Go down
Bovv2urpimps

PostSubject: Re: lmfao crissi u have issues   lmfao crissi u have issues Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:37 pm

hes not cool look what he did this time

lmfao crissi u have issues Gunz3510
lmfao crissi u have issues Gunz3610
Back to top Go down
lokeydokey

PostSubject: Re: lmfao crissi u have issues   lmfao crissi u have issues Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:18 am

lol
Back to top Go down
lokeydokey

PostSubject: Re: lmfao crissi u have issues   lmfao crissi u have issues Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:20 am

he's just targeting whoever kicked him from the clan
Back to top Go down
cRiSsI
Admin
cRiSsI

PostSubject: Re: lmfao crissi u have issues   lmfao crissi u have issues Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:42 am

He's really an idiot.. It's a fucking game. Grow up kid.
Back to top Go down
lokeydokey

PostSubject: Re: lmfao crissi u have issues   lmfao crissi u have issues Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:33 pm

hmm do u guys realli take it as a game? 0.o if its just a game u wouldn't have kicked him because of clan reputation lol we're not exactly that popular anyways, and crissi wanna send me another pic with faces???lawl
Back to top Go down
cRiSsI
Admin
cRiSsI

PostSubject: Re: lmfao crissi u have issues   lmfao crissi u have issues Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:04 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lmfao crissi u have issues   lmfao crissi u have issues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lmfao crissi u have issues
Page 1 of 1